英语|英语美文朗读:我记得你去年秋天的模样
本文图片
I remember you as you were in the last autumn.
我记得你去年秋天的模样 。
You were the grey beret and the still heart.
灰色的贝雷帽 , 平静的心 。
In your eyes the flames of the twilight fought on.
晚霞的火焰 ,在你眼里争斗 。
And the leaves fell in the water of your soul.
【英语|英语美文朗读:我记得你去年秋天的模样】树叶纷纷坠落你灵魂的水面 。
Clasping my arms like a climbing plant.
你像蔓生植物 , 紧缠我的双臂 。
The leaves garnered your voice, that was slow and at peace.
树叶收藏你缓慢平静的声音 。
Bonfire of awe in which my thirst was burning.
燃烧我渴望的 , 惊愕的 , 篝火 。
Sweet blue hyacinth twisted over my soul.
缠绕着我灵魂的甜美的蓝色风信子 。
I feel your eyes traveling,
我感觉到你的眼睛 ,在漫游 。
And the autumn is far off:
秋天已经远去 。
Grey beret, voice of a bird, heart like a house.
灰色的贝雷帽 , 鸟鸣 , 以及房子般的心 。
Towards which my deep longings migrated.
我深深的渴望朝那儿迁徙 。
And my kisses fell, happy as embers.
而我 , 落下的吻 , 快乐如火炭 。
Sky from a ship. Field from the hills.
船只的天空 , 山岭的阡陌 。
Your memory is made of light, of smoke, of a still pond.
你的记忆 , 由光 , 由烟与平静的水塘组成 。
Beyond your eyes, farther on, the evenings were blazing.
你眼睛深处 , 燃烧着 , 千万霞光 。
Dry autumn leaves revolved in your soul.
枯叶绕着你的灵魂 , 旋转 。
- 宗旦$赏美文 | 不是茶 作者:林清玄 诵读:王卉
- 内卷|“躺平”和“内卷”用英语怎么说?别直接翻译成inner roll!
- 靳林琨@古风耽美文,一本生死簿,让两个人命运绑在一起
- 卢嘉欣|夜读丨一湾湖水
- 浙江省#第二届“最美浙江人·最美文旅人”发布
- 暗香盈袖$一泓烟雨掩旧痕,半袖相思淡红尘(美文)
- 两袖清风$优谷朗读亭,光阴,从你的指缝流过!
- 英语四六级|小米面试官一语道破,普本生和985生的差别,网友纷纷表示真相了
- 四合院#赏美文 | 西安这座城 作者:贾平凹 诵读:王卉
- 文学周报!赏美文 | 湖畔夜饮 作者:丰子恺 诵读:王卉