酒店英语情景对话_酒店退房的英语对话怎么写

英语情景对话 订酒店A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?
你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务
B Yes, I'd like to book a room.
我需要预订一间房
A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?
我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?
B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?
我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?
A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.
好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房
B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?
谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间 , 最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的 。嗯 , 我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间 , 可以吗?
饭店吃饭的英语对话餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等 , 应有尽有 。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁 。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥 。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点 。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的 。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了 , 足够了 。谢谢 。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生 , 太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有 。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了 。约要等30分钟才会有空桌 。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢 。我们等一会儿再来 。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以 。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯 。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生 。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了 。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了 。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了 , 先生,太太 。请往这边走 。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生 , 请给我一张两人的桌子 。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来 。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您 。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭 。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭 。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片 。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢 。咖啡就行了 。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿 。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐 。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧 。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不 , 今天我请客 。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐 。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号 。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好 。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋 。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡 。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡 , 对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的 。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢 。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生 。您要的早餐送上来了 。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上 。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢 。?。】煞穸喾乓恍┕诒淅铮?br />A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁 。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取 。麻烦您先签了这张帐单 。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦 。我想吃点真正的中国菜 。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了 。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系 。比方说,川菜、湘菜 。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣 。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对 。您要是爱吃辣的 , 可以试试 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点 。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜 。大多南方人都爱吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊 。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
?。粤?,听过多次了 。我很想试一试 。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店 。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远 。乘出租车15分钟能到 。我是说 , 要是堵车不厉害的话 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点 。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上 。您好拿给出租车司机看 。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢 。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气 。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临 。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李 , 是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下 。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面 。
A:After you, please.
你先请 。
B:Excuse me,where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾 。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店 。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟 。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品 。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅 , 你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜 。
回答者: richduoduo - 四级2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下?。?
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的 。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了 。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同 , 较注重礼节 。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语 , 其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了 。例如:
非正式英语正式英语
What’s your name?May I have your name?
您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea?Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please.Could you come this way please?
这边请 。请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
*Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用 。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法 。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助 。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意 。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛 , 并不是无理地盯着对方看 。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时 , 一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言 。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同 。
求一篇英语预定客房的情景对话,最好带中文翻译,...A:Good morning. Room Reservations. May I help you?
A:早上好 。客房预订部 。我能为您做些什么?
B:I'd like to reserve a room for two days.
B:我想预订一个房间 , 住两天 。
A:OK. For what time?
A:好 。什么时间?
B:For December 24th to 26th.
B:12月24日到26日 。
A:How many guests will there be in your party?
A:您一行有几位客人?
B:Just two. My wife and I.
B:两人 。我和我的夫人 。
A:Which kind of room would you like, a double or a twin?
A:您想订个什么样的房间 , 双人间还是双床间?
B:A double, please.
B:双人间 。
A:Would you hold the line, please? I'll check our vacancies for those days. We have a twin at 480 yuan and another at 380 yuan. Which would you prefer?
A:请您别挂电话 , 好吗?我看看那些天有没有空房间 。先生 , 我们有一间480元和一间380元的双人间,您想订哪一间?
B: We'll take the one at 480 yuan.
B:我们要480元的 。
A:Yes, sir. May I have your name, please?
A:好,先生 。请问您贵姓?
B:Brown.
B:布朗 。
A:Mr.Brown, may I have your phone number, please?
A:布朗先生,请问您的电话?
B:Yes,my phone number is 3811658.
B:我的电话号码是38116580
A:What time do you expect to arrive?
A:您预计几点钟到?
B:Oh, a
酒店退房的英语对话怎么写酒店退房的英语对话如下:
A: Hello. Are you checking out now?
A:您好,您要结账退房了吗?
B: Yes. We're sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.
B:是的,对不起,我知道我们晚了几分钟 。
A: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.
A:没关系的,反正在退房的时候总是会很忙的 。
B: Oh, really. Thanks a lot.
B:哦 , 是吧,谢谢 。
A: How was everything?
A:一切都还好吗?
B: Everything was good. We are very satisfied with the room. The beds were really comfortable. The staff here is friendly and helped us a lot. This is a really good hotel.
B:一切都很好,我们对房间非常满意 , 床特别舒服 。这里的工作人员都非常友好,也给了我们很多帮助,这确实是一个好饭店 。
A: I'm glad you liked it.
A:非常高兴你们喜欢这里 。
B: Yes, we did.
B:是的,我们确实很喜欢这里 。
A: Will you pay with your credit card?
A:您要用信用卡付款吗?
B: No. I'll give you cash.
B:不,我给你现金 。
A: OK. So the total comes to $124.
A:好的,一共是124美元 。
B: I thought it was S 115. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.
B:我还以为是115美元,昨天我们登记入住的时候 , 你们就是这样告诉我们的 。
A: Yes, but there is an extra charge on your bill.
A:是 , 但是您的账单上还有一项附加费用 。
B: Oh, I forgot. I ordered something to eat yesterday. Sorry.
B:哦 , 我忘了,我昨天点了些吃的,对不起 。
A: No problem. So, here's your change. Now, would you give me your room keys?
A:没关系,那么,这是找给你的钱 。您现在能把房间的钥匙给我吗?
B: Of course. Here you are.
B:当然可以,给 。
A: Thanks. Good bye!
A:谢谢,再见!
酒店英语情景对话面试用的有哪些?【酒店英语情景对话_酒店退房的英语对话怎么写】What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请 。请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用 。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法 。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助 。
急求关于入住酒店的英语情景对话 , 一个服务员两个...R:Good morning, sir .can I help you?早上好先生,有什么可以帮到您? G:Morning .l would like to check out.早上好,我想办理退房 。
R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number?好的!您可以告诉我您的名字和房间号码吗?G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218托马斯.迪克逊 房间号码是1218.
R: A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are
250RMB….Here is your bill please check it.
一间双人房住两晚,每晚房费是800元,您在酒店餐厅的消费是250元 。。。这是您
的账单请您核对一下 。
G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item.不好意思,我对这项消费表示不理解 。
R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room.这是您从房间内拨打的电话账单 。G: But I didn’t make any calls.但是我并没有拨打任何电话 。
R:Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will deduct it
from you bill right away.
请您稍等一下我查一下 。非常抱歉,是我们的失误,我立即从账单中扣除此项收费 。G:It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card?现在看起来账单是正确的了 。
R :Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card.好的,先生 。我们将会取消您之前刷的预授权再重新收取您的费用 。G:Yes.好的
R :Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!
好的!先生 。祝您有愉快的一天,我们期待能再次见到您!
酒店退房的英语对话怎么写酒店退房的英语对话如下:
A: Hello. Are you checking out now?
A:您好,您要结账退房了吗?
B: Yes. We're sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.
B:是的,对不起,我知道我们晚了几分钟 。
A: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.
A:没关系的,反正在退房的时候总是会很忙的 。
B: Oh, really. Thanks a lot.
B:哦,是吧 , 谢谢 。
A: How was everything?
A:一切都还好吗?
B: Everything was good. We are very satisfied with the room. The beds were really comfortable. The staff here is friendly and helped us a lot. This is a really good hotel.
B:一切都很好 , 我们对房间非常满意,床特别舒服 。这里的工作人员都非常友好,也给了我们很多帮助,这确实是一个好饭店 。
A: I'm glad you liked it.
A:非常高兴你们喜欢这里 。
B: Yes, we did.
B:是的,我们确实很喜欢这里 。
A: Will you pay with your credit card?
A:您要用信用卡付款吗?
B: No. I'll give you cash.
B:不,我给你现金 。
A: OK. So the total comes to $124.
A:好的 , 一共是124美元 。
B: I thought it was S 115. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.
B:我还以为是115美元,昨天我们登记入住的时候,你们就是这样告诉我们的 。
A: Yes, but there is an extra charge on your bill.
A:是,但是您的账单上还有一项附加费用 。
B: Oh, I forgot. I ordered something to eat yesterday. Sorry.
B:哦,我忘了,我昨天点了些吃的,对不起 。
A: No problem. So, here's your change. Now, would you give me your room keys?
A:没关系,那么,这是找给你的钱 。您现在能把房间的钥匙给我吗?
B: Of course. Here you are.
B:当然可以,给 。
A: Thanks. Good bye!
A:谢谢,再见!