英语 餐厅英语对话_就餐对话

饭店吃饭的英语对话餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有 。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁 。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥 。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点 。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的 。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了 。谢谢 。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有 。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了 。约要等30分钟才会有空桌 。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢 。我们等一会儿再来 。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以 。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯 。顺便 , 我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生 。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了 。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后 , 布鲁斯夫妇回来了 。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太 。请往这边走 。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子 。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来 。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您 。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭 。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭 。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片 。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不 , 谢谢 。咖啡就行了 。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿 。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐 。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧 。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客 。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐 。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号 。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好 。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐 , 要单面煎的鸡蛋 。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁 , 还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡 。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的 。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢 。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生 。您要的早餐送上来了 。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上 。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生 , 还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢 。?。】煞穸喾乓恍┕诒淅铮?br />A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁 。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取 。麻烦您先签了这张帐单 。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦 。我想吃点真正的中国菜 。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了 。您知道 , 中国主要有八大菜系 。比方说 , 川菜、湘菜 。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣 。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对 。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点 。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜 。大多南方人都爱吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊 。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了 。我很想试一试 。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭 , 可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店 。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远 。乘出租车15分钟能到 。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点 。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上 。您好拿给出租车司机看 。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢 。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气 。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临 。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下 。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面 。
A:After you, please.
你先请 。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾 。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店 。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟 。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品 。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜 。
回答者: richduoduo - 四级2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊 , 
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的 。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了 。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节 。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了 。例如:
非正式英语正式英语
What’s your name?May I have your name?
您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea?Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please.Could you come this way please?
这边请 。请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
*Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用 。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法 。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助 。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意 。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看 。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言 。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同 。
关于餐饮服务常用的英文对话1. Madame/Mesdames, monsieur/messieur, bonjour/bonsoir. Vous êtes combien?
先生,小姐 , 早上好/晚上好 。你们几位?
2. Fumeur ou non-fumeur?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
3. Avez-vous réservé?
有预定吗?
4. Voulez-vous un petit apéritif?
要开胃酒吗?
5. Avez-vous choisi?
你们选好了吗?
6. Puis-je prendre votre commande?
我可以为你们点餐了吗?
7. Voulez-vous une entrée?
你们要点头盘吗?
8. Que voulez-vous en accompagnement?
你们需要什么配菜?
9. A quelle cuisson pour la viande?
肉要几分熟的?
10. Que voulez-vous comme boisson?
要点什么饮料吗?
11. C’est offert par la maison.
这是免费赠送的 。
12. Terminé? Puis-je vous debarrasser?
吃完了?我可以收走了吗?
13. ?a y était?
还满意吗?
14. Voulez-vous un petit dessert/du fromage/un petit café?
需要甜点吗/奶酪/咖啡吗?
15. Vous payez ensemble ou séparément?
是一起付还是分开付?
16. Quelle est votre mode de règlement?
你们怎么付款呢?
17. Je vous apporte tout de suite la machine.
我马上把付款终端拿过来 。
18. Merci beaucoup, mesdames et messieurs. Au revoir et à la prochaine!
谢谢先生小姐 。再见,期待您下次光临!
小笑话一则:
- Restaurant ?on est pas un resto ?, bonjour, je vous écoute...
- C’est pas un resto? Désolé , je me suis trompé de numéro.
- Si, si, si, c’est un resto, c’est resto ? on est pas un resto ?.
西餐厅服务员的日常英语对话有哪些?1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoonevening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走 , 感谢您的光临 。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等 。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅 。
Excuse me.
7、对不起 , 让您久等了 。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走 。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排 。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了 。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务 。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐 。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾 。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料 。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么 。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮 。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶 。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾 。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
餐厅服务类的英语对话欢迎光临 welcom
这个可以收拾了吗? can we clear these ?
请问你想喝什么? What would you like to drink?
现在我们这儿是下午茶时间,如果你加5元可以得到一块蛋糕或是厚片土司,要是加10元你将得到一份招牌松饼,你要吗?
Its afternoon-tea time,you will get a piece of cake and a slice of (thick toast)if you pay another 5 dollars, and you will get our branded hot cake (biscuit).
请稍等,你点的东西马上就到! Wait a minute, your food will be served soon.
现在已经停止售早餐! We have stopped providing (service) breakfast already.
现在我们这还没有这个套餐! We do not have this set (lunch/dinner) yet.
你是要结帐吗? Do you like to get the bill?
你消费了……了! Your consumption...
不客气! You are welcome (my pleasure, dont mention)
您慢用!enjoy your meal
谢谢你的光临,慢走! Thank you for coming (your patronage). take care.
甜 sweet
酸 sour
辣 hot
苦 bitter
冰块 ice cubes
糖 sugar
盐 salt
胡椒 pepper
草莓酱 strawberry jam
刀子 叉子 筷子 knife,fork,chopsticks
中餐厅服务英文情景对话要怎么写? 英语好的帮帮忙...1. Madame/Mesdames, monsieur/messieur, bonjour/bonsoir. Vous êtes combien?
先生,小姐 , 早上好/晚上好 。你们几位?
2. Fumeur ou non-fumeur?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
3. Avez-vous réservé?
有预定吗?
4. Voulez-vous un petit apéritif?
要开胃酒吗?
5. Avez-vous choisi?
你们选好了吗?
6. Puis-je prendre votre commande?
我可以为你们点餐了吗?
7. Voulez-vous une entrée?
你们要点头盘吗?
8. Que voulez-vous en accompagnement?
你们需要什么配菜?
9. A quelle cuisson pour la viande?
肉要几分熟的?
10. Que voulez-vous comme boisson?
要点什么饮料吗?
11. C’est offert par la maison.
这是免费赠送的 。
12. Terminé? Puis-je vous debarrasser?
吃完了?我可以收走了吗?
13. ?a y était?
还满意吗?
14. Voulez-vous un petit dessert/du fromage/un petit café?
需要甜点吗/奶酪/咖啡吗?
15. Vous payez ensemble ou séparément?
是一起付还是分开付?
16. Quelle est votre mode de règlement?
你们怎么付款呢?
17. Je vous apporte tout de suite la machine.
我马上把付款终端拿过来 。
18. Merci beaucoup, mesdames et messieurs. Au revoir et à la prochaine!
谢谢先生小姐 。再见,期待您下次光临!
小笑话一则:
- Restaurant ?on est pas un resto ?, bonjour, je vous écoute...
- C’est pas un resto? Désolé , je me suis trompé de numéro.
- Si, si, si, c’est un resto, c’est resto ? on est pas un resto ?.
关于餐厅的英语对话【英语 餐厅英语对话_就餐对话】a:waiter!
w:may i help you?
a:please ask your manager to be here.
m:miss,what can i do for you?
a:i wonder if your restaurant has passed the sanitation check.
m:em,is there something wrong?
a:yes.look at the plate,what is the little things with green skin?
m:o,i'm sorry.
a:i come here for dinner not apologise.
m:sorry .it's all our false.we can change anther plate for you.
a:no.i dare not eat in your restaurant.
m:ok.we are really sorry.if you don't want to have meal,we can give the money back to you.
a:definitely!
m:we are sorry.welcome to our restaurant again.
a:no way!
你可以自己再添加一些,这里是简单的表示愤怒和经理的道歉及解决方式 。
就餐对话(英语)W:Sir,what can I do for you?
先生,需要我为你效劳吗?
C: I'd like to have a table around corner, quiet.
我想要一张靠近角落的餐桌,安静点的 。
W:Ok,please follow me.
好的 。请跟我来 。
C:May I have the menu?
我可以看看菜单吗?
W:Sure,here you are.
当然可以,给你 。
(after a few minutes) 几分钟过后
C:I'd like to order a bottle of wine,oh,I nearly forget I'll drive. Please just a cup of coffee,two piece of cake.
我想要一瓶酒 。哦 , 我差点忘了我要开车的 。那么就请来一杯咖啡和两块蛋糕吧 。
W: Is this all?
就这么多吗?
C:Well,I also want have some pastry. The biscuit on the menu looks very nice and a piece of this one.
额 。我还要一些油酥糕点 。菜单上的烤饼看起来蛮好的,那就也来一块吧 。
W: Please wait a moment.
请稍等一会儿 。
参考资料:英语牛人团