你和孩子说英语我为什么要生一个孩子翻译「你和孩子说英语我为什么要生一个孩子」

邻居:我不知道你有个女儿 。I didn't know you had a daughter.
妈妈:她十九岁了 。Yea, she's nineteen.
妈妈:她可厉害了...She's amazing...
邻居:你女儿都十九岁了?Wait. You have a 19-year-old daughter?
妈妈:不敢相信吧 。Unbelievable.
邻居:是啊 。算错了吧?That is. I don't think that math adds up.
妈妈:是真的 。她目前...Yeah, she is, um...
妈妈:在上学 。in school right now.
妈妈:我们关系挺亲密 , 这样挺好 。Yeah, we get along pretty well, which is good.
邻居:现在这很难得了 。You don't see that too often.
邻居:我挺佩服 。I'm impressed.
妈妈:是吗?You?
邻居:我对...No. I... I have
邻居:生养孩子的人都很敬佩...great admiration for people
邻居:尤其是在城市里的who raise kids, especially in the city.
邻居:好像...It's like...
妈妈抢话
妈妈:嗯,很不容易Yeah, not easy.
邻居:也就是说你一定很喜欢小孩 。That means you must like children.
妈妈:喜欢 。怎么都不嫌弃他们 。Love 'em. Can't get enough of 'em.
妈妈:他们就是上天赐给我们的礼物 。They're like little gifts from God.
邻居:当然 。谁不喜欢小孩呢?Of course. Who doesn't like kids?
邻居:自古以来...Throughout history...
邻居:人们就喜欢小孩...People have loved babies
邻居:胜过世界上的其他任何东西more than anything in the world.
对方欲言又止的样子
妈妈:你不想要小孩?So, you don't want children?
邻居:不,我很喜欢小孩 。Yeah,I love children.
邻居:但是...我的许多女同行们But...You know, a lot of my female stand-up comic friends
邻居:比我成功比我有名气who are a lot more successful and famous than me
邻居:都劝我不要要孩子discouraged me from having a kid.
邻居:她们说:“为什么要要孩子?And they were like, "Why are you gonna have a kid?
邻居:你会失去事业的You just gonna become-- You're gonna disappear,
邻居:你会变成愚蠢的家庭妇女 。and you're gonna become some lame stay-at-home mom."
邻居:我说:“没错 那就是我的梦想”I was like, "Yeah, that's the dream."
邻居:那就是这一切的意义所在 。That's the point. This is the ultimate trap.
邻居:我赢了I won, you know?
邻居:我的朋友们还说Another thing a lot of my friends said to me
邻居:当她们劝我不要孩子时when they were discouraging me from having a kid,
邻居:她们说:“为什么你要要小孩?they were like, "Why are you gonna have a kid?
邻居:你为什么不和你老公环游世界Why don't you just travel the world with your husband
邻居:一辈子想干什么就干什么and just do whatever you want for the rest of your lives
邻居:没有孩子的牵绊”with no kid attached."
邻居:我说:“是挺有趣I was like, "Yeah, that's cool...
邻居:在我老公没死以前”until my husband dies."
邻居:他很可能死在我前头Which he's definitely gonna before me.
邻居:因为我是女人Because I'm a woman,
邻居:女人比他们的丈夫活的长Women outlive their husbands. / Women live longer than men.
邻居:我老了以后需要孩子们的陪伴I need to have children to keep me company when I get older.
邻居:那很孤独 。It's lonely.
邻居:我母亲80岁 。My mom is 80,
邻居:她非常孤独 。And she is so lonely.
邻居:她所有的朋友都死了 。All of her friends, dead.
邻居:当我老了 当我像她一样老时...I need children to be there for me
邻居:我需要孩子的陪伴 。when I'm older, when I get as old as her.
邻居:我决定要孩子还因为...I also decided to have a kid because