饭店服务员常用英语口语对话1. Madame/Mesdames, monsieur/messieur, bonjour/bonsoir. Vous êtes combien?
先生,小姐,早上好/晚上好 。你们几位?
2. Fumeur ou non-fumeur?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
3. Avez-vous réservé?
有预定吗?
4. Voulez-vous un petit apéritif?
要开胃酒吗?
5. Avez-vous choisi?
你们选好了吗?
6. Puis-je prendre votre commande?
我可以为你们点餐了吗?
7. Voulez-vous une entrée?
你们要点头盘吗?
8. Que voulez-vous en accompagnement?
你们需要什么配菜?
9. A quelle cuisson pour la viande?
肉要几分熟的?
10. Que voulez-vous comme boisson?
要点什么饮料吗?
11. C’est offert par la maison.
这是免费赠送的 。
12. Terminé? Puis-je vous debarrasser?
吃完了?我可以收走了吗?
13. ?a y était?
还满意吗?
14. Voulez-vous un petit dessert/du fromage/un petit café?
需要甜点吗/奶酪/咖啡吗?
15. Vous payez ensemble ou séparément?
是一起付还是分开付?
16. Quelle est votre mode de règlement?
你们怎么付款呢?
17. Je vous apporte tout de suite la machine.
我马上把付款终端拿过来 。
18. Merci beaucoup, mesdames et messieurs. Au revoir et à la prochaine!
谢谢先生小姐 。再见 , 期待您下次光临!
小笑话一则:
- Restaurant ?on est pas un resto ?, bonjour, je vous écoute...
- C’est pas un resto? Désolé , je me suis trompé de numéro.
- Si, si, si, c’est un resto, c’est resto ? on est pas un resto ?.
西餐厅服务员的日常英语对话有哪些?1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoonevening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见 , 欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临 。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等 。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅 。
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了 。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走 。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候 , 我们马上给您安排 。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了 。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务 。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单 , 请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐 。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾 。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料 。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么 。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮 。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶 。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾 。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
提供些西餐厅英语口语1.坐在这里可以么
Would you like to have a seat here?
2.您几位
How many guests will be dining with you?
3.您想吃点什么
May I take your order?
4.是否要一个单间?
Would you like to have a private seperated room?
5.单间有最低消费.最低消费xxx
You have the lowest cost on the private seperated room,and the price of that is......
6.结账
This is your check,sir.
7.这是找零
Here are the changes for you.
8.谢谢光临,慢走
Hope that I will see you again,take care,sir.
9.欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来 。
Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
10.这是您的账单,请签字 。
Here is the bill. Please sign it.
还有这些
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7点到9点 。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11点半到1点半 。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半 。
希望能帮到你吧
参考资料:综合而来
饭店吃饭的英语对话【西餐厅常用英语口语_饭店吃饭的英语对话】餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有 。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁 。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥 。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要 , 再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点 。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的 。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了 。谢谢 。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有 。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了 。约要等30分钟才会有空桌 。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No , thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢 。我们等一会儿再来 。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以 。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯 。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生 。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了 。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了 。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太 。请往这边走 。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子 。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来 。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您 。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭 。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭 。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤 , 然后再要点海鲜和土豆片 。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不 , 谢谢 。咖啡就行了 。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿 。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐 。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治 , 我们各自付帐吧 。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客 。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐 。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号 。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好 。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋 。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡 。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡 , 对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的 。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗 , 先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢 。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生 。您要的早餐送上来了 。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上 。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有 , 谢谢 。?。】煞穸喾乓恍┕诒淅铮?br />A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁 。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取 。麻烦您先签了这张帐单 。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊 , 我快饿死啦 。我想吃点真正的中国菜 。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了 。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系 。比方说 , 川菜、湘菜 。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣 。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对 。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点 。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜 。大多南方人都爱吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊 。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
?。粤?,听过多次了 。我很想试一试 。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店 。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远 。乘出租车15分钟能到 。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点 。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上 。您好拿给出租车司机看 。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢 。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气 。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临 。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下 。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面 。
A:After you, please.
你先请 。
B:Excuse me,where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾 。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店 。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟 。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品 。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜 。
回答者: richduoduo - 四级2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的 。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了 。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节 。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实 , 只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了 。例如:
非正式英语正式英语
What’s your name?May I have your name?
您贵姓?请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea?Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗?请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please.Could you come this way please?
这边请 。请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等 , 而要说Certainly, Sir.
*Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用 。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法 。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候 , 我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助 。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意 。但必须注意 , 注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看 。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言 。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同 。
- 西餐厅服务员_去应聘西餐厅服务员,面试会问些什么问题?
- 西游记金蝉脱壳_金蝉脱壳的含义是什么?它是中国古代战争经常用到...
- 奇偶性的运算法则 函数奇偶性常用结论
- 英语高考作文万能句子_高考常用英语作文万能句
- 英语面试口语_英语口语面试技巧有哪些
- 英语日常用语_幼儿园英语日常用语大全
- 英语日常口语对话_一些简单常用的英文口语
- 英语常用短语_英语中表示举例的常用短语
- 英语常用句型_初中英语句型结构
- 英语四级单词表_英语四级考试常用单词有哪些