求电影卡萨布兰卡的完整台词,注意是完整版哦,不...电影卡萨布兰卡的完整台词,中英对照,网盘地址见附件 。
如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问 。
《卡萨布兰卡 》的经典台词是哪句?Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇 , 城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的 。
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始.
Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝” 。
我最喜欢这一句"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
你呢?
《卡萨布兰卡 》的经典台词是哪句?Rick 最后送 Ilsa 上飞机 Here's looking at you,kid
没有那个词能比这个 kid 包含更多的宠溺 疼爱 和祝福了
求《卡萨布兰卡》一句经典台词的原文你要的这句是:
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine.
但是呢 , 我现在存的是中文字幕,到底是gin还是jin不是很确定,但是网络上大多数人还是同意是gin的 。
这里还有一些经典,都是电影里的,希望你喜欢!
Louis , I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始 。
We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)
I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上 , 可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚 。
I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中 , 所以不得而知 。
I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增 。
--Where were you last night?
--That's so long ago, I don't remember.
--Will I see you tonight?
--I never make plans that far ahead.
--你昨晚去哪里了?
--那么久以前的事我记不起来了 。
--我今晚可以见到你吗?
--我从不计划那么遥远的事情 。
I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人 。
How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开 。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失 。
I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人 。
Alot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水.
I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了 。
We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了 。
--Let's see, the last time we met...
--Was La Belle Aurore.
--我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
--“美丽的晨晕”
I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节 。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色 。
Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上 。
That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出 。
You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹 , 你也能为我弹 。
lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以 。
We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题 。
Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘 。
-- A franc for your thoughts.
-- In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're won'th.
-- I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
-- 一法郎买你的心事 。
--在美国他们只出一便士,你猜出大概只值这么多 。
--我愿意超额付费 。
Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到 。
With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑上这时候来谈恋爱 。
Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing
on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后 , 月台上有一个人站在雨中 , 脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了 。
I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣 。
Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?
I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣 , 世界的问题不是我份内的事 。
I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己 。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己 。
One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复 。你是个胆小鬼 , 懦夫 。
Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失 。
-- Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
-- She isn't just any woman.
-- 林小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣 。
-- 她不只是任何女人 。
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面 。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子 。
We'll always have Paris. We didn't have... We'd lost it
until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了 。
Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎 , 清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难 。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了 。总有一天你会明白的 。
She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.
她尽力让我们相信她仍爱着我 , 那在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去 。
I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人.
求一些经典英文电影的经典台词 , 要带翻译的!--英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1。“乱世佳人”
明天是另一天 。
2。“卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的
3。“我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活 。
4。“地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击
5。“ 007系列”
“债券 。詹姆士邦德 。”
6。“泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... , 不管发生...,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言 。
7。“终结者”
“我\将回来! ”
8。“阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特 。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到 。“
妈妈:它\的我的时间 。它\的我的时间 。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人 。死亡是生活 , 某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做 。我
没有\ '吨知道它 。但是我被注定是您的妈妈 。我竭尽全力我可能的 。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨
9。“罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您 。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮 。您停留
汽车和驾驶 。诺言不观看我在角落之外去 。驱动当我留下您 , 离开和留下我 。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢,istn \ '吨它?
10。“绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家 。”
求电影《卡萨布兰卡》的英文故事简介和英文经典对白《卡萨布兰卡》的英文故事简介:
During World War II, Europeans who were fleeing from the Germans, sought refuge in America. But to get there they would first have to go Casablanca and once they get there, they have to obtain exit visas which are not very easy to come by. Now the hottest spot in all of Casablanca is Rick's Cafe which is operated by Rick Blaine, an American expatriate, who for some reason can't return there, and he is also extremely cynical. Now it seems that two German couriers were killed and the documents they were carrying were taken. Now one of Rick's regulars, Ugarte entrusts to him some letters of transit, which he intends to sell but before he does he is arrested for killing the couriers. Captain Renault, the Chief of Police, who is neutral in his political views, informs Rick that Victor Laszlo, the European Resistance leader, is in Casablanca and will do anything to get an exit visa but Renault has been "told" by Major Strasser of the Gestapo, to keep Laszlo in Casablanca. Laszlo goes to Rick's to meet Ugarte, because he was the one Ugarte was going to sell the letters to. But since Ugarte was arrested he has to find another way. Accompanying him is Ilsa Lund, who knew Rick when he was in Paris, and when they meet some of Rick's old wounds reopen. It is obvious that Rick's stone heart was because of her leaving him. And when they learn that Rick has the letters, he refuses to give them to him, because "he doesn't stick his neck out for anyone".
英文经典对白:
点击这里下载本片字幕:
下载解压之后有个英文的srt字幕文件,用记事本打开,就是完整的对白了 。
求电影里的经典英文台词对白1 , Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎 。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝 。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者 , 我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托 , 我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了 。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子 。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴 。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了 。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在 。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚 。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道 。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起 。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家 。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家 。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝 , 《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水 。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了 。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么 。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巅?。ā都叻肃┭健?949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了?。ā兜缡犹ǚ缭啤?976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始 。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."出处:米·威斯特(Mae West) , 《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活 。"
22,Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德 。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论 。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了 。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!让我看到钱?。ā短鹦南壬?996)
28 , Play it , Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝" 。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实?。ā兑搴P鄯纭?992)
30 , I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着 。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天?。ā堵沂兰讶恕?939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的 。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.我会回来的 。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人 。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么 。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光) 。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了 。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人 。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人 。(《警探哈里》1971)
52 , You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了 。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣?。ā逗旆哿恕?992) 56 , A boy’s best friend is his mother.一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲 。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word , is good.没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了 。(《华尔街》1987)
58 , Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人 。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了 。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆) 。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿 。你肯定听到了什么?。ā毒羰扛枋帧?927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈 。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐 。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要?。ā蹲持玖柙啤?986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就应该是快乐的 , 要抓住每一天,孩子们 。让你们的生活变得非凡起来 。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100 , I’m king of the world!我是世界之王?。ā短┨鼓峥撕拧?997)
【卡萨布兰卡经典台词_求电影里的经典英文台词对白】参考资料:
- 卡萨布兰卡吉他谱_能把卡萨布兰卡的吉他谱发给我么,最好gtp。谢谢。...
- 卡朋特经典歌曲_卡朋特的 close to you算什么风格的歌
- 卡农木吉他谱_推荐几首经典的吉他指弹曲,像卡农这么经典的就OK...
- 单身男女经典台词_电影《单身男女》中,有哪些经典的台词?
- 十月围城经典台词_求电影《十月围城》里所有感人的台词,每一个人的...
- 放大格局的经典语录
- 十大古筝名曲_十大经典古筝名曲有哪些
- 十个成语故事_五十个神话的成语故事
- 北爱经典台词_北爱经典台词309B是什么意思
- 北京青年的经典台词